Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, I leave for Vermont in 5 days. There are only 2 more school days before my trip and I have a lot to prepare. I've got to get all of my plans ready for the substitute so he knows what to give to my classes, and I have to get all of my things ready for the trip.

I hope my students are WELL BEHAVED while I am gone. If I receive a good report, I will do something very nice for them. For example, maybe I will bake some cupcakes or give them a home work pass to use whenever they want. If I receive a bad report, I might just have to cancel the fun assignments I've got planned for the rest of the year.

I have faith that they will do well without me, and I know I will be excited to see them when I get back.

I'll be posting pictures of my residency while I am there, just to prove I'm working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment


WebCounter