Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OK, Maybe I Was Overreacting...

Maybe I was overreacting when I was talking about the food...It's not that bad. It's totally edible. I'm just a creature of habit and my habit's have been disrupted. I need to have a more open mind about it.

Today I got a great report from Ms. Co-teacher, who is back at school handling our CTT class. It seems you kids are doing really well! I was especially pleased to hear that 745A was quietly and diligently writing while Ms. Co-teacher was on her prep and in the classroom. I'm really proud of them! And of Ms. C-T, for being a rock star teacher without me.

KIDS, LISTEN UP: You'd better start leaving comments pointing out my incorrect grammar and spelling and punctuation or Im going to have to stop doing this. I don't want people to think I can't write, especially since I'm in a writing program!

1 comment:

  1. habit's should be habits.
    Im should be I'm.
    what kind of prize are you getting me ms. p?

    ReplyDelete


WebCounter