Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner With Carolyn Coman

This evening, my class had dinner with Carolyn Coman. She was really friendly and gave some great advice about writing and the publishing world.

The food here, though, really sucks this time. I pretty much live on bread and butter while I am here, although I try to throw in a vegetable from time to time, and I've brought some apples. Tonight there was some weird goulash, something with sausage and chicken and peppers in rice (I HATE peppers), some cheddar grits (which was just a mush of mushy stuff and tasted nothing like cheese), and some corn bread (which I ate, with butter). I also had some pasta salad that had zucchini and tofu in it, so I got some protein vitamins, although there was WAY too much vinegar on it.

Tonight Marion Dane Bauer (Killing Miss Kitty), Sarah Ellis (Odd Man Out), and some other authors are reading their work. I'm looking forward to it.

Ms. Pignataro

1 comment:

  1. ms. p, i'm not sure you're allowed to say 'sucks' on the internet!

    ReplyDelete


WebCounter