Monday, January 19, 2009

Why My Class Is Awesome...

As fourth semester students, there are a lot of things that need to be decided before the graduating residency. These things include, but are not limited to, graduation logistics (speakers, presenters, music, receptions, etc.), gifts, and other things I shall not name, for fear of giving away too much.

Our class of 12 met twice this residency to make these important decisions. These are some reasons why my class is awesome:

1. We had a meeting like real grown-ups, with a moderator and system of voting that seemed to please everyone.

2. We did not yell, fight, or insult each other if we had a disagreement.

3. Each person's feelings were taken into account when decisions were made. Alternative options were presented if someone wasn't comfortable with something.

4. We were never mean. Even on laundry day.

5. We always have chocolate.

These are just a few reasons why we are awesome.

The residency is almost over, and I am glad to be going home soon since I am not feeling too well and am missing everyone. I actually look forward to going back to work. That isn't to say that I won't miss being here. I wish I could have both. I miss my family, my apartment, my bed, my dog, my kitties, and my job.

At the same time, I'm super psyched to begin my semester, finish my novel, and graduate this summer.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment


WebCounter